Thursday, February 25, 2010

What did I do so wrong?

I don't understand why people don't just talk about things that are bothering them? Wouldn't it just be easier to get it off your chest and talk things through? Does no one ever think that if we knew of something we did wrong we might actually want to make it right and be forgiven? Instead people just ruin friendships because they refuse to talk things through. I am trying to tell myself to just move on and not to worry about it but i guess i am just not built that way..hopefully someday I will be able to convince my heart that i don't need friends like that in the first place! Sorry for that rant but i can't get it out of my head and i hope there are others out there that feel the same way.

3 comments:

Mindy & Steve said...

Totally Agree! I hate confrontation, but if it's a friendship that is on the line, it's worth the talk. I think we have been threw this together once already though, and agree!

Its a Breezy thing said...

Amen Sista!!

*~Sarah~* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.