Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stuff




So i haven't posted anything in a long time..Sorry! I just wasn't feeling blogging..I am going to try to be better. Things that have been going on with us...Lets see...well a few weeks ago Sophia had an accident and smashed her front teeth up inside her gums..it was very tramatic but she is doing great... Sophia tells me everyday that it is her birthday and that she is 4..I just go with it kuz what could be wrong with a birthday everyday! At least i know she is happy everday! Allen has been busy with work with is always good. I love that i have such a hardworking hubby! I have been going to the gym alot trying to get in shape...and just being a mommy and a wifey. I am really looking forward to going to Mexico in November and can hardley wait! Well, thats about it...not very excited...until next time!

8 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

Its about time!!!! I love the pictures!

Marie said...

thank you for the post! Your photos are adorable

Terra said...

Oh my goodness...poor Sophie!! I can't believe that, are they gonna be able to fix her teeth? Your family pics are so cute!

Kellie said...

You guys look so good!! I love the pictures and wished that we had nice scenery to take beautiful pictures :) I'm glad Sophia is doing better. I think I would be more traumatized then the girls. I love and miss you tons :)

Amber said...

your family pictures are stinkin' ADORABLE! Wish I could take some cute ones...I will have to try that next year! hehehehe.

Cher said...

Ah you made a post!
Love it. Keep them coming!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! And I want your jeans!

Jennelle's said...

these pictures are so cute...what is with Sophia and her tongue always sticking out.really cute anyway.