Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Boy on Board

I am sure everyone already knows but i just thought i would make a pregnancy post. I am 24 wks. pregnant with a baby BOY! This pregnancy has been so different from sophie's, that i pretty much knew it was going to be a boy. I was still sick and on medication but even that was less severe and at different times in the day. I also couldn't stand eating sugar, it just always sounded so gross, too bad it is starting to wear off and sugar is yummy again. Allen and I are sooo excited for a boy we can't even wait. I just hope for a healthy baby! I am trying to get brave and take some prego pictures but i am not sure yet..hehe..other than baby stuff everything is very normal and boring, which is a good thing. I can't wait til spring and summer, i have such winter blues. I went to St. George last week and the weather was so nice and i got to take Sophie to the park everyday and it was awesome, too bad i had to come home to snow and cold..:(

5 comments:

Cher said...

I am so excited for you guys too! Plus I'm glad you made a new post!

Amber Lynn said...

It truly is about time. hehe I miss our st george days

Its a Breezy thing said...

Yay your posting again. I love your blog make over!!!!

Jennifer said...

So, due in June? June is a great month for a birthday!

Amber said...

soooooooooo glad to see you posting again, keep it up! it's soo fun! = )