Wednesday, March 17, 2010

26 THINGS ABOUT ME


A- Age: 28, turning 29 pretty soon..

B- Bed size: King

C- Chore you hate: folding laundry and grocery shopping
D- Dog's name: Bali and Boggy
E- Essential food/item: Milk and Cereal
F- Favorite color: RED
G- Gold or silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'5
I- I am: a summer lovin fool
J- Job: momma and wifey
K- Kids: Sophia and bun in the oven
L- Living arrangements: Our awesome home with my little family
M-Mom's name: Brenda Diane Sangster
N- Nickname: Melis or Missa
O- Overnight hospital stay: Only giving birth..thank heavens
P- Pet peeve: Excuses and not getting to the point
Q- Quote from a movie: i am horrible at remembering quotes
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Jennelle, Ryan, Jessica, Christy, Justin
T- Time you wake up: Usually 7:30 or 8..whenever Sophie gets up
U- Unique thing about your car: there is a dent in the front from a lady hitting my car when i wasn't even in it..
V- Vegetable you hate: Peas..yuck
W- Ways you run late: usually i am waiting for Allen to come home and he is always 3 mins. late to everything
X- X-rays you've had: teeth, pelvis, ultrasounds
Y- Yummy food you make: Well i don't cook that much but i do make a yummy roast!
Z- Zoo favorite: Monkeys

3 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

funny thing, I could have answered all those things about u..lol other then the monkey thing..

MELISSA said...

Thats kuz your like my 5th sister! We know way too many incriminating things about eachother..hahah

Its a Breezy thing said...

I can think of something more interesting about your car.. :0) squeak squeak..
I love that your posting more and I also CAN NOT wait to meet that little prince.