Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!!





So this past weekend Eric and Sara Epps came with Allen and I down to St. George. We had so much fun. It was sunny and warm and perfect. On Saturday night we all went to Mequite! Sara and I spent the night at the penny machines and had so much fun...i had never played the slot machines before and a little money lasts a long time! Meanwhile, Allen and Eric played on the tables. It was a total blast! We all left rich in memories but definately poorer! We took a bunch of pictures of us all goofing around! Must do it again very soon!

6 comments:

Tinker Bear said...

Alright girl-
Let's talk some vagina monolauges!

Amber Lynn said...

LOL! look how freakin how you two are!!! Missed my sexy B's

Amber Lynn said...

p.s. tinker bear is my cusin jen that loves you to death.. eheh

Jeff and Chelsy said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast this summer!

Jennifer said...

I love Love LOVE your hair!!!

Allie said...

Hey!! How are ya you little hottie!! And oh my gosh little Sophie is so big and SOOOO stinkin cute!!!